Data collection on this website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the section “Note on the responsible party” in this data protection declaration.
How do we collect your data?On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is collected automatically or after your consent when you visit the website by our IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website.
What do we use your data for?Some of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of data protection, you can contact us at any time.
External hostingThis website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website. The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling contracts with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Our hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its service obligations and follow our instructions regarding this data. We use the following hoster: noll new media GmbH Rudolf-Diesel-Strasse 6 56410 Montabaur
Order processingWe have concluded an order processing agreement (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DSGVO.
Storage periodUnless a more specific storage period has been specified within this data protection declaration, your personal data will remain with us until the purpose for the data processing no longer applies. If you assert a legitimate request for deletion or revoke your consent to data processing, your data will be deleted unless we have other legally permissible reasons for storing your personal data (e.g. retention periods under tax or commercial law); in the latter case, the data will be deleted once these reasons no longer apply.
Data protection officer required by lawWe have appointed a data protection officer for our company. Dr. Jörn Voßbein Externer Datenschutzbeauftragter Otto-Hausmann-Ring 113 42115 Wuppertal Tel.: +49-202-946 7726 200, Fax: +49-202-946 7726 9200 Mail: email@example.com Datenschutz.UIMC.de
Note on data transfer to the USA and other third countriesAmong other things, we use tools from companies based in the USA or other third countries that are not secure under data protection law. If these tools are active, your personal data may be transferred to these third countries and processed there. We would like to point out that no level of data protection comparable to that in the EU can be guaranteed in these countries. For example, US companies are obliged to hand over personal data to security authorities without you as a data subject being able to take legal action against this. Therefore, it cannot be ruled out that U.S. authorities (e.g. intelligence agencies) may process, evaluate and permanently store your data located on U.S. servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities.
Revocation of your consent to data processingMany data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authorityIn the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Right to data portabilityYou have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in performance of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible party, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryptionFor security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, deletion and correctionWithin the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction or deletion of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time.
Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. For this purpose, you can contact us at any time. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data happened/is happening unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of erasure.
- If you have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, a balancing of your and our interests must be carried out. As long as it has not yet been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Objection to advertising e-mailsThe use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the transmission of advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby objected to. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
4. data collection on this website CookiesOur Internet pages use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files and do not cause any damage to your terminal device. They are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your terminal device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them yourself or until they are automatically deleted by your web browser. In some cases, cookies from third-party companies may also be stored on your terminal device when you enter our site (third-party cookies). These enable us or you to use certain services of the third-party company (e.g. cookies for processing payment services). Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or display advertising. Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process (necessary cookies) or to provide certain functions that you have requested (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping cart function) or to optimize the website (e.g. cookies to measure the web audience) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, unless another legal basis is specified. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. If consent to the storage of cookies has been requested, the storage of the cookies in question is based exclusively on this consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO); consent can be revoked at any time. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited. Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you separately about this within the scope of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
Server log filesThe provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
Contact formIf you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested. The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or faxIf you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all resulting personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests sent to us (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO) if this has been requested. The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular legal retention periods – remain unaffected.
5. analysis tools and advertisingGoogle Tag Manager We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows us to embed tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create user profiles, does not store cookies and does not perform any independent analyses. It only serves to manage and play out the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager records your IP address, which may also be transmitted to Google’s parent company in the United States. The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a quick and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on his website. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. In doing so, the website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, length of stay, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data may be summarized by Google in a profile that is assigned to the respective user or their end device. Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to store cookies), the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time. Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/